Flood Insurance

Majority of Homeowner policies don't cover flooding, and because we live in the beautiful rainy Pacific Northwest we are susceptible to flooding. You probably already have renters, condo, or homeowners insurance but that usually isn’t enough to protect you from a flood. 

The key is knowing your personal level of flood risk. Ask a Farmers agent to run a “flood zone determination” for your home or business, and they’ll help determine if you live in one of the following:
High-Risk Zones: Homes in high-risk flood zones are more likely to be damaged by flood than a fire.

Low-to-moderate Risk Zones: Even though homes and buildings outside of high-risk zones are not required to carry flood insurance, they still account for about 25% of all National Flood Insurance Program claims and they receive one-third of Federal Disaster Assistance for flooding.
In other words, you don’t have to be near a body of water to be at risk. Anywhere it can rain, it can flood. Let me provide you with a quote to protect you and your assets from damage.