Mobile Home Insurance

Mobile and Manufactured home insurance policies are different than the standard home policies. I can provide coverage for physical damage and personal liability coverage. If you are not sure which one you need or want, let’s take a minute to talk about your options. 

Property Coverage

Typical Farmers Mobile Home insurance covers most direct, sudden, and accidental physical losses (not specifically excluded in the policy), including:

  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Explosion
  • Vandalism
  • Landslide
  • Falling Objects
  • Attempted or Actual Burglary or Robbery
  • Water Damage from Bursting Pipes
  • Damage by Wild or Stray Animals
  • Collapse from the Weight of Ice and Snow
  • Wind or Hail Damage

Liability Coverage

Liability insurance covers you if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like medical bills, lost wages, and property damage.
Other included Mobile Home insurance coverages

  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Trees, Shrubs, Plants, and Lawns
  • Debris Removal
  • Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair After a Loss
  • Credit Card and Check Forgery
  • Fire Department Service
  • Food Spoilage
  • And more